Serves: 4 people.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes to prep, 5 minutes to cook.
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plain wholemeal flour
- 200ml strong vegetable stock
- 200ml vegan red wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Finely chop onions and fry in oil until lightly brown.
- Add the flour and continue to heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add the vegetable stock, red wine and soy sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Continue to heat until the gravy thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe – We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Send in your ideas and alternatives using the comments box below!