Very rich in taste and great with all kinds of dishes. Can be served thick or thin in texture.
- Finely chop onions and fry in oil until lightly brown.
- Add the flour and continue to heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add the vegetable stock, red wine and soy sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Continue to heat until the gravy thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe – We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and send in your pictures!
If you have any ideas or alternatives to this recipe please send them in or make a comment in the box below!