Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes to prep, 11 minutes to cook.
- 2 medium eggs
- 50g green beans
- 1/2 Romaine lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 150g tuna (fresh tuna is best but tinned tuna can also be used)
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Bring a pan of water to the boil then add the eggs. Boil for 7 minutes
- Once boiled, remove, run under cold water and peel.
- Now add green beans to the boiling water. Boil for 4 minutes
- Once cooked, remove and rinse under cold water.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and scatter over a plate.
- Cut eggs into quarters and place on top of the lettuce leaves, along with green beans.
- Halve the tomatoes and place on top of lettuce.
- Flake tuna over the salad.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the salad and sprinkle with Parmesan, salt and pepper to your liking.