Sleep can improve your lifestyle!
Now I know this may seem a bit counter intuitive because “you can’t live a full life whilst you sleep.”
However, I would argue, to improve your lifestyle, you must improve the way you feel, your quality of life.
So, the question is simple, do you feel better after a night of quality sleep or after a night of wired insomnia?
Easy answer, right?
Your lifestyle improves dependent on the quantity and quality of sleep that you get each night.
- Your body’s energy levels restore so that you can take part in more fun activities.
- You can concentrate better, improving your personal performance and decision making.
- Your mood improves, making you an all-round nicer person to associate with.
- You look more refreshed, your eyes more dazzling and your complexion more vibrant, boosting your self-confidence.
- You may even live longer (increased concentration results in a lower chance of accidents, mental and physical health is improved, and you won’t spiral into oblivion like Giacomo)
Trust your body!
Getting the right amount of sleep (for you) will improve the quality of your life and, like many health-related issues, it’s important to trust what your body is telling you.
Only you will know what feels good and “right.”
The most intelligent scientist in the world cannot tell you how you feel. They can help by suggesting methods, but you must find your own comfort zone (no pun intended).
As I’ve mentioned throughout this website, science is often based around the average person.
There is no such thing as an average person, just like there is no such thing as a white rainbow (the average of all the colours) or a perfectly flat world (the average of all mountains and valleys).
If you want to improve the quality of your life, improve the quality of your sleep!
To do this, you may find these articles useful: