What is the My Home Vitality Katana programme?
So this is it…
After a few months of deliberation, we have decided to share our brand-new lifestyle programme, that delivers a no-nonsense guide to healthy living.
The trolls of social media have gobbled up your money whilst crossing the bridge of health, selling you protein shakes, sexy leggings and oil obtained from the glands of prehistoric dragons; it’s time to slay those trolls with the KATANA PROGRAMME, a course that provides authentic advice and follows our three core principles:
(1) IMPROVE LIVES! (2) LEARN! (3) HAVE FUN!
USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW OR CONTACT US AT INFO@MYHOMEVITALITY.COM
A katana, for those of you who don’t know, is a Japanese sword used by the Samurai.
We start by sharpening your sword – teaching important principles to make you more vibrant and self-aware – before moving on to wielding the sword – using this new-found vibrancy and self-awareness to benefit your life!
Why we’re different
- We integrate the biggest “bang for your buck” techniques – We approach health from a holistic standpoint, teaching techniques that can benefit all areas of your life; for example, breathing techniques can help you develop your meditation practice which can improve your energy, emotions and relationships, as well as help you become a better learner, speaker, partner, employee, employer or athlete!
- We approach techniques from a “real life” perspective – We understand that you aren’t necessarily going to start the morning with an Oolong tea, 10 minutes on the Technogym and 5 minutes in the Cryochamber! We keep things real!
- We teach techniques that are simple to understand and apply immediately – We reach for the lowest hanging fruit first!
- We take the best techniques from the most successful people in their field – Surfers, rock climbers, monks, martial artists, Special Forces, Buddhists, single mothers, entrepreneurs, storytellers, salesmen, marketing experts, scientists, counsellors, etc. If it works, it works!
- Our teaching approach is fun, relaxed and gets people involved!
- We can adjust our teaching approach to suit our audience – We work on a spectrum of spiritual to militant.
Why the programme is important?
Do you suffer with stress, depression, anxiety or aches and pains?
Most people do!
Of the 1.4 million people who reported work-related illnesses in the UK, in 2018, 79% suffered with stress, depression, anxiety or musculoskeletal disorders.
And these are just work-related issues!
Imagine the numbers for those who don’t report work related illnesses?!
From a corporate perspective, overall ill-health and ‘presenteeism’ reportedly costs UK businesses £77.5 billion annually.
The big issues of stress, depression, anxiety and aches and pains are all things that this course can treat!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
EMAIL US AT INFO@MYHOMEVITALITY.COM