Ingredients For 4 People
1 Leek sliced into chunks
1 Large Onion – Chopped
2 Cloves garlic
2 Medium carrots cut into chunks
1 tbsp olive oil
1 Handful of green beans
1 Cup of peas
550g Chicken breast cooked and cut into chunks
2 Medium sweet potatoes cut into small chunks
2 Sticks celery
1.5 litres chicken stock
1 tsp dried parsley
Salt and black pepper to taste
Optional – Crusty granary rolls
- Lightly fry onion, celery and garlic in pan with oil.
- In another pan put green beans, peas,carrots and chicken stock. Simmer until tender about 10 mins.
- Stir in all the ingredients with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Simmer until sweet potato is cooked.
- Stir in flour to thicken then serve.