Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 12 – 15 minutes to cook.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 50g broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 nest wholewheat noodles
- Optional – 1 cup pak choi
- Skin salmon fillet (if required) and cut into strips.
- Marinade salmon in a bowl with soy sauce, gently coating both sides.
- Finely slice garlic and spring onion. Break broccoli up into small florets.
- Add noodles to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- While noodles are simmering, heat a pan with the olive oil and add the garlic, broccoli, spring onion and pak choi (optional). Stir fry for around 3-4 minutes.
- Add salmon to pan and fry for around 2 minutes.
- Stir in sesame seeds and noodles and fry for another minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.