Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 12 – 15 minutes to cook.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 50g broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 nest whole-wheat noodles
- Optional – 1 cup pak choi
- Skin the salmon fillet (if required) and cut into strips.
- Marinade the salmon in a bowl with soy sauce, gently coating both sides.
- Finely slice the garlic and spring onion. Break up the broccoli into small florets.
- Add the noodles to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- While the noodles are simmering, heat the olive oil in another pan and add the garlic, broccoli, spring onion and pak choi (optional). Stir-fry for around 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the salmon to the pan and fry for around 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and noodles and fry for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife