Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 25 minutes to cook.
- 2 tsp olive olive
- 100g sirlion steak
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 clove garlic
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 1 spring onion
- 1 cup pak choi
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 125g wholegrain rice
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add rice. Stir and then cover. Turn heat down and leave to cook for around 25 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, season steak with salt and pepper and cut into strips. Heat oil in a wok and fry meat until browned both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Now chop the broccoli, garlic, spring onion and pak choi. In the same pan fry the broccoli and garlic for around 3-4 minutes. A splash of water maybe required.
- Now add in the peas, spring onion and pak choi and fry for around 2 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce and then the steak. Another splash of water maybe required. Fry for around a minute.
- Drain the wholegrain rice and serve with the stir fry mixture.