Below is a list of my favourite resources categorised by type, in no particular order.
For an explanation of each of the items on this list, read the long version here: Resources That Have Moulded My Life – The Long Version
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History
- The Joe Rogan Experience #1159 – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- The Joe Rogan Experience #956 – Guy Ritchie
- Aubrey Marcus Podcast #197 – As It Is Supposed To Be with Mike Posner
- The Tim Ferriss Show #412: Josh Waitzkin on Beginner’s Mind, Self-Actualization, and Advice from Your Future Self
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson
- The Tiger That Isn’t: Seeing Through a World of Numbers by Andrew Dilnot and Michael Blastland
- Man’s Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust by Viktor Fankl
- Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Look Great. 2nd edition. Everything You Need to Know to Transform Your Body by Stuart McRobert
- Why We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker
- The Oxygen Advantage: The simple, scientifically proven breathing technique that will revolutionise your health and fitness by Patrick McKeown
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Tao Te Ching by Lao-Tzu
- The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
Anything from the My Home Vitality’s Favourite Videos playlist.
My favourites from this playlist include:
- The first 20 hours — how to learn anything | Josh Kaufman | TEDxCSU
- The Simple Message That Brought This Middle School Class to Tears
- Immigration World Poverty and Gumballs 2010 – Immigration Doesn’t Work
- My philosophy for a happy life | Sam Berns | TEDxMidAtlantic
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Navy Seal commander gives some of the best advice to Grads at commencement
Tell me yours
So there are my favourite all-time resources.
Please share any resources that have changed your life in the comments box below and I’ll make sure to report back on my favourites.
If you want to know what our podcast guests’ favourite resources are, check out our podcast series. At the end of each show they give us their most recommended, gifted and returned-to resources.
If you don’t want to listen to the whole show, jump to the recommended resources section by using the timestamped show notes.
Until then, enjoy the journey.