Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 10 minutes to cook.
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 wholemeal English muffin or 1 piece of wholemeal toast
- 1 tbsp single cream
- 60g smoked salmon slices
- 10g butter
- Snipped fresh chives
- Salt and black pepper
- Whisk the eggs and cream in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the butter to a pan and gradually melt.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and cook for around 2 minutes. Keep moving eggs to the centre of the pan so that all the mixture cooks evenly.
- Just before eggs are fully cooked, remove the pan from the heat. The eggs will continue to cook once taken off the heat.
- Cut the muffin in half and toast (if using wholemeal bread toast to your liking).
- Once toasted add to a plate and top with the scrambled eggs.
- Now top with the smoked salmon and chives.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife