Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 10 minutes to cook.
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 wholemeal English muffin or 1 piece of wholemeal toast
- 1 tbsp single cream
- 60g smoked salmon slices
- 10g butter
- Snipped fresh chives
- Whisk eggs and cream in a bowl and season with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add the butter to a pan and gradually melt.
- Add beaten eggs to pan and cook for around 2 minutes. Keep moving eggs to center of pan so that all the mixture cooks.
- Just before eggs are fully cooked, remove pan from heat.
- Cut the muffin in half and toast, or if using wholemeal bread toast to your liking.
- Once toasted add to a plate and top with scrambled eggs.
- Now top with the smoked salmon and chives.