Serves: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes to prep, 30 – 35 minutes to cook.
- 350g pack of frozen fruits of the forest – defrosted
- 100g of blueberries
- 4 large ripe pears – peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 50g white or granary breadcrumbs
- 25g melted organic butter
- Organic Greek yoghurt or creme fraiche to serve.
- Preheat oven to gas mark 5 (190 degrees C or 375 degrees F)
- Put all fruit into a deep baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for around 20 minutes until the pears can be pierced easily with a knife.
- Mix the melted butter, honey and breadcrumbs
- Cover the baked fruit with the butter, honey and breadcrumb mix.
- Bake, uncovered, for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with organic Greek yoghurt or creme fraiche.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife