Pear And Fruits Of The Forest Pudding – Serves 4
- 350g pack of frozen fruits of the forest – defrosted
- 100g of blueberries
- 4 large ripe pears – peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 50g white or granary bread crumbs
- 25g melted butter
- Preheat oven to gas mark 5/190oC
- Put all of the fruit into a deep baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for around 20 minutes until pears can be pierced easily with a knife.
- Cover with breadcrumbs and melted butter mix.
- Bake, uncovered, for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with fat free Greek yoghurt or low fat creme fraiche.