Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes to prep, 60 minute marinading and 12 minutes to cook.
- 1 medium size chicken breast
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1/2 garlic glove
- 1 wholemeal bun
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 lime
- Put the chicken breast between 2 pieces of cling film and bash flat to around 1cm thick.
- Mix the chipotle paste and the juice of half a lime. Marinade the chicken with this paste, leaving in fridge for around 60 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and lightly fry the chicken breast for around 3 minutes each side, or until fully cooked through.
- Add the cheese on top of the chicken breast and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and finely slice garlic.
- Mash avocado with the remaining lime juice.
- Add tomatoes and garlic into the mashed avocado.
- Season with some black pepper and salt.
- Spread the mixture onto base of bun and add the cheesy chicken.