Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 3 minutes to cook.
This is another great recipe that is quick, easy and allows you to be creative!
- Microwaveable bowl/Mug
The ingredients can be mixed and matched and we would love to hear what combinations work for you in our comments box below. Remember, we want healthy combinations based on a balanced diet!
- 1 small ripe banana (or any natural sweetener of your choice – fresh berries or raw organic honey will all fit nicely into this recipe – just remember: consume in moderation and don’t pile in the sugars)!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of organic cashew butter (or any nut butter such as hazelnut or peanut)
- 1 pasture raised egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
- Mash the banana using a fork, into a smooth paste.
- Mix the cashew butter, egg and cocoa powder into the banana paste until it forms a smooth and even mixture.
- Fold in any other ingredients that you would like to add.
- Transfer the mixture into the microwaveable container (or mug). Only fill the container to around 60% of the way – it will expand when cooking.
- Microwave for 2 ½ minutes until the centre is set.
- Carefully remove the pudding from the microwave.
- You can enjoy this meal hot or cold.