Key quotes and takeaways from the show:
“Everything still has to carry on.”
The valuation of gold doesn’t fluctuate as much as the valuation of money because the amount in the system (i.e. how much is mined) is more difficult to increase than money (i.e. how much can be printed).
If you aim to do the best for people and operate with integrity, honesty, enthusiasm, energy and intelligence/knowledge, you can’t go far wrong.
Alcohol is a creeper!
If alcohol was a new discovery, it would be illegal today!
We have short memories.
The 3 planes: (1) control your world, (2) control the power of a star, (3) control planck energy.
Links to podcast sites:
The full podcast:
For more podcasts on elite performance check out these related videos…
- 00:00:00 – Welcome back!
- 00:00:23 – Shaun’s retirement.
- 00:04:26 – The challenges of working from home.
- 00:05:49 – The cost of living crisis.
- 00:13:05 – Swiss banks.
- 00:14:49 – Hidden treasure.
- 00:16:37 – The perfect combination of character traits.
- 00:20:15 – Alcoholism.
- 00:22:59 – Drugs & War.
- 00:33:39 – Places to visit.
- 00:35:04 – Corruption.
- 00:39:14 – The struggles of too many options.
- 00:45:47 – Law of Attraction.
- 00:51:39 – Books, podcasts & money.
- 00:56:29 – UFO’s, consciousness & recording memory.
- 01:04:42 – BJJ saved Gaz’s life.
People and resources mentioned:
In alphabetical order:
- Barry Westley
- Dean Stott
- Family Guy
- Harry Secombe
- Jeff Bezos
- Joe Rogan
- Joe Rogan & Michio Kaku Podcast
- Jordan Belfort
- Law of Attraction
- Michael Caine
- Rambo: First Blood
- Rick & Morty
- Russell Brand
- Sue Donnellan
- Taylor Pearson
- The Godfather
- The Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Wayne Dyer