Serves: 4 servings
Nutrition Values: 330 cal, 14g Fat, 29g Protein, 16g Carbs
Preparation Time: Prep time 10 minutes, Cook Time 20 Minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pre-heat oven at 440 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium size saucepan (ensure this is on a medium consistent heat). Once butter has melted, stir in lime, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Leave on heat for 2 minutes then set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then dredge each salmon fillet with a tablespoon of flour and drizzle over a tablespoon of honey.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven proof skillet. Working in batches, add salmon fillets into the skillet and sear both sides. Approximately 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Place all salmon fillets into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Your honey glazed salmon is now ready to serve with your earlier prepared lime sauce.
Why not add some steamed vegetables to your meal or jacket potatoes and asparagus.
The possibilities are endless.