Serves: 4 sides.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes to prep, 20 minutes to cook.
- 1.4kg sweet potatoes
- 5 tbsp sunflower or groundnut oil
- 3 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into orange segment sized pieces.
- Mix the sweet potato slices with the olive oil, brown sugar and lime juice.
- Sprinkle with the smoked paprika and place them in a roasting tin in a single layer.
- Roast for around 20 mins or until cooked throughout.