Serves: 2 people.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes to prep, 15 minutes to cook.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 35g butter
- 2 large mushrooms
- 2 burger buns or ciabatta
- English mustard
- 1 lemon
- 1 handful of rocket
- Fire up your barbecue and leave to warm up.
- Peel and finely grate the garlic, then pick and chop the parsley leaves.
- Now mix with the butter.
- Clean the mushrooms and fill them with the butter mix. Wrap mushrooms with tin foil and place on barbeque and cook for around 15 minutes.
- Split the burger buns or ciabatta, then unwrap the mushrooms and pour the juices onto the bread. Spread a thin layer of mustard and top with a mushroom, a squeeze of lemon juice and some rocket.