Key quotes and takeaways from the show:
How many books do you have left to read if you live to 85? For most, it’s not many!
We are only exiting this life.
Finding Your Path is £19.95, a 1 hour life-coaching call averages $200.
The programme is continually updated and you get unlimited updates for free!
Bonuses you get with the programme:
- A discount on our Walking Your Path programme.
- Access to MHV Life Builders Community.
- Access to all of our free podcasts.
- Unlimited entries into monthly prize draw for £10 Amazon Voucher.
- Unrestricted lifetime access to all free content on myhomevitality.com.
- The programme is continually updated and you get unlimited updates for free.
- Discounts on physical worksheets.
Additional bonuses for our first 20 customers:
- A 1-2-1 Zoom call with a professional strength and conditioning coach.
- A 2-2-1 Zoom call with Shaun & Gaz.
Finding Your Path is all about:
- Understanding who YOU are and what YOU want on a deep intrinsic level.
- Understanding YOUR current environment and YOUR desired future.
- Precisely mapping actions that will take YOU from YOUR current environment to YOUR desired future.
- Dealing with inevitable fears, failures and risks that YOU ARE going to experience.
Walking Your Path is all about getting you to take action, including:
- Assessing and overcoming psychological barriers to change.
- Taking initial action.
- Eliminating bad habits.
- Creating an identity.
- Sustaining long-term action through habits, systems and processes.
The programme is accessible from your mobile, tablet or PC. You can access it on the move.
The contents page is clickable so you can find your best bits quickly!
We offer the best tips, tools and tactics in less than 100 pages, if you want to dig further into the science and stories behind the methods, use the recommended resources section at the end of the programme to find the best sources for each topic.
“We are standing on the shoulders of giants!”
“You could go and find everything you need on this topic yourself but it will cost you more than £20 in books and a lot of time! We have tried to filter all of that information into a programme that gives you everything you need around understanding yourself, understanding your current environment, how to set goals and missions for the future, and how to define what you want in life and what you want in the future.”
How many times have you read a book that’s 200 pages long and you thought, “they could have told me that in 10 pages! I’ve wasted 2 weeks reading that book. Why didn’t they just get to the key points?” – This is a problem that we solve with Finding Your Path. We give you all of the key points without the unnecessary fluff. This programme packs everything into £19.95 and a lot less reading time!
We are always accessible! If you have ideas for improving the programme, please contact us! Everyone in the community will then develop from updated future programmes!
“People spend their whole lives climbing the ladder of success, only to realise that the ladder was leaning against the wrong wall.” – Thomas Merton.
Follow YOUR path, not the one that’s been laid down by culture, society or maybe even your parents!
We want you to get as much from this programme as possible, in the shortest time possible.
Our intentions – Improve Lives, Learn, Have Fun.
You often think you need more than you actually do in life.
The most important skills in the next 20 to 40 years will be self-awareness and the ability to adapt to inevitable change. You will have to keep reinventing yourself!
You must know yourself first, then make a plan, then get to work!
“You get every skill you need to improve your life for the cost of a KFC Bargain Bucket!”
“If you practice day-by-day, the compound interest starts to add up and you slowly start to become better.”
“Is the story that I’m telling myself really true?”
“It’s all conjecture.”
Links to podcast sites:
The full podcast:
If you want to hear Shaun and Gaz discuss their biggest lessons from 2020, listen to the podcast below…
To be notified on future podcasts:
Why would you want to do this?
- You can watch upcoming podcasts live on Facebook.
- You can interact with us and our guest live on Facebook.
- You can send in questions for upcoming guests.
If your question gets answered and you miss the live show, you can watch it here later.
- 02:49 – How Gaz likes space, what he has been reading/listening to recently & recent lessons he has learned.
- 06:28 – Introduction to Finding Your Path.
- 08:36 – All the bonuses you get with Finding Your Path.
- 13:07 – Inside the programme – Finding Your Path – and using the contents page wisely.
- 14:46 – The difference between Finding Your Path and Walking Your Path.
- 15:29 – Added discounts from within the programme.
- 15:37 – A summary of the contents.
- 18:50 – Why we created this programme.
- 22:24 – Navigating the ocean of life.
- 28:33 – How to get the most from the programme.
- 30:39 – Who this programme is for.
- 32:24 – How long the programme takes.
- 33:06 – Our intentions.
- 33:20 – The inside full programme and associated worksheets – A step by step guide.
- 34:20 – The worksheet Shaun uses every day.
- 36:52 – The “Dreamlining” technique from the programme.
- 38:34 – The importance of understanding yourself and how the programme helps.
- 44:23 – The “Freedom Multiplier” technique from the programme.
- 46:51 – The “Mission Planning Model” from the programme.
- 49:30 – The “Finding Your North Star” technique from the programme.
- 51:16 – Why you should understand yourself first, before taking action.
- 53:30 – Further tips for understanding yourself, aiming high, dreaming big, prioritising, setting goals and pursuing goals.
- 54:55 – Recommended resources from the programme.
- 55:16 – Continuing on your life journey.
- 55:18 – Where to find us.
- 55:28 – The simplicity of the programme.
- 56:37 – A summary of everything you get with the programme for £19.95.
- 58:05 – The “OKR Goals” technique from the programme.
- 49:45 – How long Shaun and Gaz have been researching the techniques included in this programme.
- 01:00:20 – A look into some of the electronic worksheets.
- 01:01:00 – A look into the Walking Your Path programme and what it includes.
- 01:03:53 – How the programmes will adapt and why they’re such good value for money.
- 01:05:36 – Improve your life or eat a KFC Bargain Bucket?
- 01:06:07 – You can access the programme anywhere at any time.
- 01:06:55 – Where to get the programmes.
- 01:07:58 – Shaun’s and Gaz’s personal reasons for creating the programmes.
- 01:10:50 – Future programmes that Shaun and Gaz are developing.
- 01:11:20 – The importance of practical techniques that don’t get taught in schools.
- 01:13:20 – The danger of being a specialist.
- 01:14:18 – Skills that you will need in the future.
- 01:14:55 – The importance of adaptation and overcoming psychological barriers to change.
- 01:16:46 – The future and development of Artificial Intelligence.
- 01:18:57 – Becoming cyborgs and the pros and cons of Neuralink.
- 01:24:57 – The incredible brain, psychedelics and the colour purple.
- 01:30:04 – We are all a working progress!
- 01:30:37 – Where to join the live discussions and next week’s guest.
- 01:31:45 – Gaz’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu promotion story.
People and resources mentioned:
In alphabetical order:
- Barry Westley
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History
- Dean Stott
- Diana Richardson
- Dr. John Sullivan
- Elon Musk
- Finding Your Path
- Grant (Grant Renier)
- Kevin Rose
- Mark Cuban
- Mark Manson
- Mike Sarraille
- Mind Field (programme Shaun couldn’t remember)
- Mittmaster Matt
- Naval Ravikant
- Neuralink article on Tim Urban’s website
- Rory Sutherland on the colour purple.
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- The 4-hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- The Tim Ferriss Podcast
- The Ultimate Guide To Practical Meditation (coming soon)
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Tim Ferriss
- Tim Urban (WaitButWhy)
- Tony Robbins
- Walking Your Path