Serves: 2 People
Preparation Time: 2 minutes to prep. 7 to 10 minutes to cook.
Nutritional Value: 355 calories, 27g Fat, 6g Carbs, 26g Protein
- 4/5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of basil leaves chopped
- 1 table spoon of mint
- 3 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 75 grams of Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Break all of the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add approximately 2 table spoons of water, then add the basil, mint and onions. Mix all ingredients briefly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add all of the mixture. Cook on a medium heat for around 4/5 minutes, until the omelette is soft and not runny on the underside.
- Once the underside is cooked (quite firm and no longer runny), add the feta and tomato. Fold the omelette in half and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Check that the egg is fully cooked inside and that there is no runny egg.
- Plate and serve 🙂