Serves: 2 People
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes to prep, 7 – 10 minutes to cook.
Nutrition Values: Suitable for weight loss – 355 calories, 27g Fat, 6g Carbs, 26g Protein
- 4/5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of basil leaves chopped
- 1 table spoon of mint
- 3 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 75 grams of Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Break all of the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add approximately 2 table spoons of water, then add the basil, mint and onions. Mix all ingredients briefly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add all of the mixture. You want to keep this at a medium heat for around 4/5 minutes or when the omelette is half done.
- Once half is cooked add the feta and the tomato. Half over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Your meal is ready to eat!