Serves: 2 people
- 1 15oz can of chick peas (Drained)
- 1 Medium Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (Minced)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 3 / 4 teaspoon of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3 cups of oil
Nutrition Values: 347 cal, 10g Fat, 64g Carbs, 13g Dietary fibre, 3g Sugars, 15g Protein.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Prep, 5 minutes cook time.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix chickpeas, onion, coriander, cumin, salt, pepper and flour. Mix together well, put into blender if you want a good thick paste.
- Once paste is ready mix into small balls, sausage or however you please, preferably into the size of ping pong balls. Amount of balls is entirely up to the chef. Double the ingredients for twice the amount.
- Fry in 2 inches of oil at 350 degrees for 2 – 5 minutes.
Why not add pita bread and vegetables to create a meal for two. Plenty more ideas throughout our articles and on social media – @myhomevitality #MHV #MyHomeVitality