Serves: 4 people.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 55 minutes to cook.
- 4 large white potatoes
- 2 medium parsnips
- 2 large carrots
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7 / 425°F / 220°C.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into medium size chunks. Peel the parsnips and carrots and cut into thick slices.
- Fill a large pan with water and bring to the boil. Now add the potatoes, parsnips and carrots and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Strain them in a colander.
- Lightly coat the vegetables with oil and shake them around in the colander.
- Place them onto a large baking tray, spreading them out into a single layer.
- Now cook in the oven for around 45 minutes, turning them once or twice so they evenly cook.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife