Serves: 4 people.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 55 minutes to cook.
- 4 large white potatoes
- 2 medium parsnips
- 2 large carrots
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7 / 425°F / 220°C.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into medium size chunks. Peel the parsnips and carrots and cut into thick slices.
- Fill a large pan of water and bring to the boil. Now add the potatoes, parsnips and carrots and cook for around 10 minutes. Strain them in a colander.
- Lightly coat the vegetables with oil and shake them around in the colander.
- Place them onto a large baking tray, spreading them out into a single layer.
- Now cook in the oven for around 45 minutes, turning them once or twice so they evenly cook.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe – We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and send in your pictures!
If you have any ideas or alternatives to this recipe please send them in or make a comment in the box below!