Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, requires to be left overnight.
- 50g rolled oats
- 1/4 apple
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 30g macadamia nuts
- 100ml milk
- 30g strawberries
- 30g blueberries
- 1 tsp honey
- Must be prepared the night before!
- Mix the oats and milk together in a bowl or tub.
- If mixed in a bowl, cover with clingfilm. If mixed in a tub, add a lid.
- Leave to chill in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the apple into small pieces and mix into the oats with yogurt and honey.
- Top with berries and crushed nuts.
TIP – Feel free to be creative with your toppings. Try alternative nuts and berries as well as banana, cinnamon and organic coconut chips!
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife