Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, requires to be left overnight.
- 50g rolled oats
- 1/4 apple
- 1 tbsp low fat Greek yogurt
- 30g macadamia nuts
- 100ml milk
- 30g strawberries
- 30g blueberries
- 1 tsp honey
- Must be prepared night before.
- Mix oats and milk together in a bowl or tupperware box.
- If mixed in a bowl, cover with clingfilm. If mixed in a tupperware box, add a lid.
- Leave to chill in fridge overnight.
- Cut apple into small pieces and mix into oats with yogurt and honey.
- Top with berries and crushed nuts.