Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 7 – 10 minutes to prep, 20 minutes to cook.
- 125g chicken breast
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- 2 slices of mozzarella
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 sage leaf
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F / Gas mark 6.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Place mozzarella on top of the chicken along with the sage leaf.
- Wrap chicken breasts in Parma ham and season again with black pepper.
- Place chicken in oven and bake for around 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- Tomatoes can either be cooked alongside the chicken breast or grilled separately.