Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 5 minutes to cook.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 3 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 100g of your favourite berries
- Beat eggs in a bowl with the milk and cinnamon.
- Heat a small pan and add olive oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into a pan and cook for a few minutes (until the pancake is set and golden underneath).
- Place the pancake on a plate and spread with Greek yoghurt. Add berries and roll the pancake.