Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes to prep, 45 minutes to cook.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 300ml beef stock
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 75g low fat Greek yogurt
- 150g diced stewing beef
- Small handful chopped parsley
- Finely slice the garlic and onion. Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion to the pan. Fry for around 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beef until it browns evenly.
- Now add in the caraway seeds and paprika and stir well.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and stock. Gently simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and roughly chop the green pepper. Add both to the pan and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Add to a plate and top with yogurt and parsley.
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife