Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes to prep, 45 minutes to cook.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 300ml beef stock
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 75g low fat Greek yogurt
- 150g diced stewing beef
- Small handful chopped parsley
- Finely slice the garlic and onion. Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion to the pan. Fry for around 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beef until it browns evenly.
- Now add in the caraway seeds and paprika and stir well.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and stock. Gently simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes and roughly chop the green peppers. Add both to the pan and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Add to a plate and top with yogurt and parsley.