Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 20 minutes to cook.
- 1 portabello mushroom
- Handful of spinach
- 2 tomatoes
- Optional – 1 red chilli
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 avocado
- Heat oven to 200C / 390F / Gas mark 6.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Add the mushroom and tomatoes to an oven proof dish and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place into the oven and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Add spinach to a colander and pour boiling water over to wilt.
- Squeeze out any excess water.
- Add spinach to the oven proof dish, make a gap in the tomatoes and crack an egg into the middle.
- Return to the oven and cook until the eggs are done.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Serve the mushroom and vegetables with the avocado and season with salt and black pepper.