Serves: 4 People
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 15 – 20 minutes to cook.
- 4 Portobello or large flat mushrooms
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- Tub of organic soft cheese
- Fresh parsley – curly or flat or chopped chives
- Rocket to garnish (optional)
- Set oven on Gas mark 4 (180 degrees C or 350 degrees F).
- Remove the stalk of the mushroom and spread a good layer of organic soft cheese on the underside.
- Fold a layer of salmon on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or chives.
- Cut squares of foil – big enough to loosely enclose the mushroom.
- Put 1 mushroom into 1 square of foil, salmon side up, and loosely gather up into a parcel.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, or until slightly soft to the touch. You want the mushroom to be soft but still have a bit of firmness.
- Remove from the oven and unwrap the parcel. Plate up with rocket to garnish (if required).
Please let us know how you get on with this recipe!
If you have any ideas or alternatives, add them in the comments box below!
Also, tag us in your pictures on Instagram @MyHomeVitality or #MHV or #MHVLife