Serves: 4 People
- 4 Portobello or large flat mushrooms
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- Tub of low fat soft cheese
- Fresh parsley – curly or flat or chopped chives
- Rocket to garnish (optional)
- Set oven on Gas mark 4 (180 degrees C or 350 degrees F).
- Remove the stalk of the mushroom and spread a good layer of low fat soft cheese on the underside.
- Fold a layer of salmon on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or chives.
- Cut squares of foil – big enough to loosely enclose the mushroom.
- Put 1 mushroom into 1 square of foil, salmon side up, and loosely gather up into a parcel.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, or until slightly soft to the touch. You want the mushroom to be soft but still have a bit of firmness.
- Remove from the oven and unwrap the parcel. Plate up with rocket to garnish if required.