Serves: 1 person.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes to prep, 10 minutes to cook.
- 1 rasher of bacon
- Handful of spinach
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 10g cheddar cheese
- Pinch of oregano
- Black pepper to season
- Optional – one piece of wholemeal toast
- Grill bacon for around 2/3 mins or until crispy and then cut up into small pieces.
- Add olive oil to pan and heat.
- Add spinach until it’s wilted.
- Now add beaten eggs and bacon.
- Gently push cooked eggs to center of pan so that the uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan.
- Once eggs have thickened, add cheese to one side of omelette and fold in half.
- Turn off heat and leave to settle.
- Put on plate and season with black pepper and oregano.
- Optional – Serve with one piece of wholemeal toast.